Saturday, August 14, 2010

What the hell is wrong with my dam family?

What the hell is wrong with my family? Are they freaken crazy? I moved from chicago a month ago it was to get away from both abuse and homelessness. I asked my bf to give my child 100 bucks a week, he makes mega money and according to the state website calculator I would be getting over 400 per week if I let child support enforcement deal with it. So he tells my mother and she calls me yelling at me, telling me I am wrong and I am a mooch. I get my own money and pay for everything, including rent, does that sound like a mooch? So my mother tells my sister and she decides to get all up in my business. I told her off, and now she refuses to speak to me. She shouldnt have dipped her nose in my business, I am pissed at my mom and refuse to speak to her. I am not tolerating this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment